[arch-proaudio] Is It Me or Ardour?

Dancehall Echo dancehallecho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:58:40 UTC 2018

Here is a comment on Ardour bug page:

----------
The cause of this is the upgrade to gtkmm 2.24.5+6+g85967ecc-2 from gtkmm
2.24.5-2. Downgrading to gtkmm 2.24.5-2 allows Ardour to start again.
----------

More information can be found at the following URL:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/60717#comment174641

*Dancehall Echo*

Web Site Promoting Reggae, Dancehall And Soca Music.

Sur Le Net:
www.dancehallecho.net

Réseaux sociaux:
Facebook <http://+www.facebook.com/DancehallEcho>