[arch-proaudio] package gcr breaks real-time settings

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Sep 2 12:40:55 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2018-09-02 at 13:59 +0200, David Runge wrote:
> The use of the plain /etc/security/limits.conf is discouraged over the
> use of drop-in files in /etc/security/limits.d anyways! Please use
> those!

Yes, I'll do this soon, I just dislike to change audio production
related settings or to upgrade audio related software while working on a
project. This is the first time that this partial maintenance does cause
an issue. I would expect possible soname issues when updating all
software, excepted of audio software, but I was surprised by this
settings issue :D.