[arch-proaudio] package gcr breaks real-time settings

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Sep 2 17:08:11 UTC 2018

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 18:32:42 +0200, David Runge wrote:
>We are not Debian. Arch is rolling release. We don't support partial
>upgrades and we also don't support versions of whatever from last year.
>
>Please stop posting the same information over and over again.
>This is getting really annoying.

Stop to behave in an insane way as Eli Schwartz does! Read the
information more carefully instead of ignoring it and just mention the
"Arch approach" to cover your ignorance!

We are all Arch users with different skills, but note, you are in
contact with several professional (current and former) audio engineers
using Linux for more than a decade. At least two of them have an
objection that isn't conformable for your point of view. IIRC the "Arch
approach" covers the KISS principle as well as user's customization.

Nitpicking regarding the "Arch approach" gains nothing. Consider to
stop to sit "auf dem hohen Roß" and care about user reports.