[arch-proaudio] Live video/presentation software

Farid A 7dare at outlook.com
Thu Apr 4 15:20:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm in a student group where we organize monthly conferences with public
personnalities,
and during the conference we use a powerpoint (c) presentation to show
images, video,
text related to the presentation.

Only last time we had issues with the powerpoint (and the macbooks they
ran on) so I decided
to step in and move us to something more reliable.

I'm therefore looking for software (preferably FOSS) that runs on arch,
which can broadcast
video, audio and text on a screen connected through HDMI whilst being
controlled from the
computer's screen.
Ideally the software would leave little room for error, be
reliable/stable, and be rather easy
to manipulate live.

Thanks in advance for your help