[arch-proaudio] New additions since some time this year

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Jun 24 08:29:24 UTC 2019

On 2018-11-21 11:56:44 (+0100), David Runge wrote:
> On 2018-11-21 03:42:50 (+0100), Albert Graef wrote:
> > He already replied. No chance for a new Gem release right now, as he's
> > still fighting with a some Mac and Windows regressions. So that leaves
> > it up in the air. Maybe just procrastinate on it some more and we'll
> > see a new release some day. In the meantime people will have to use
> > Deken. Or switch to Purr. :)
> That's too bad. Hope he'll get things done though (as the will to
> release a new version seems to be there..) and it doesn't end up in some
> bizarre limbo like lmms (in 1.2.0 RC stage for four(!) years).
It seems the release of 0.94 [1] went by relatively unnoticed.

I have build pd-gem, but I think it might lack some optional libraries
for video input/output, which we don't have in the repos and also not in
the AUR (mainly because they're super ancient or part of cinelerra's
hackery).

Would you be up for testing this?

Best,
David