[arch-proaudio] Aeolus in text mode segfaulting
julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Oct 3 12:24:15 UTC 2019
Aeolus' text mode keeps failing, it has done so for a while. Since I didn't
strictly need it at the time, I let it go.
All retunings and the setup routines run through correctly. gdb shows that the
error occurs once rl_initialize from readline is called. The final problem
occurs in libncursesw.
In itself this is strange, since I run a lot of other apps relying on
libreadline and libncurses. From the arch packages this would include
ecasound and mod-host, amongst others. As a self-compiled binary this also
includes Yoshimi. All link to the same libraries, libncursesw.so.6 and
Could someone suggest further steps, please? Or maybe even a direct solution?
Thanks you and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
You should never try to change me
I can be nobody else
And I like the way I am <3
More information about the arch-proaudio