[arch-proaudio] snd with scheme

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 10 08:41:11 UTC 2021

Hi David,

 FYI: I'm using snd with scheme and couldn't use the packaged version
of arch as it seems to have ruby built in. I'm now using a self
compiled snd version with scheme in /usr/local, but maybe it'd be good
to do it like debian and also package a snd-scheme in arch for people
like me. IIRC debian has snd-ruby, snd-forth and snd-scheme (meybe
even creating a symlink to snd to make them coexist nicely instead of
replacing the snd binary, but my memories are fading).

Best,
Orm
Prof. Orm Finnendahl
Komposition
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst
Eschersheimer Landstr. 29-39
60322 Frankfurt am Main

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rWha1HTfFE&list=PLiGfneJSWmNw6dTUvcTHbTkCYOOTiB_N6