[arch-proaudio] Petri-Foo

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:21:00 UTC 2021

Hello,
looked a bit, the issue is a global variable declared without extern in a
header.

It is fixable (badly) by passing
 -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS="-fcommon"
to CMake in the PKGBUILD

and correctly by making a patch that adds extern to line 110 in gui.h:
    extern GtkRecentManager *recent_manager;

and adds this line in gui.c:
     GtkRecentManager *recent_manager;

All the best,
Jean-Michaël

Jean-Michaël Celerier
*cto* ossia.io | *consulting inquiries* celtera.dev | *personal*
jcelerier.name
t: +336 81 31 53 08