[arch-projects] Status update on the gcc packages

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Sat Aug 28 18:48:25 EDT 2004

I was able to build f77 and java packages for this but I ran into a snag:
they both share a file that isn't available in the original gcc package
(/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.1/include/nessus/net/bpf.h).  I
wouldn't want to make one of them depend on the other, but making a
gcc-added-compat package is also probably a bad idea.

Any suggestions to get around this problem?

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.

My old gpg key expired, the new one is available from keyservers.  I was
stupid enough not to realize this before it was too late, so I am not
able to sign my new key with my old key.  If this assurance isn't enough,
please contact me.