[arch-projects] Proposal for additional gcc packages

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Sat Aug 28 22:04:17 EDT 2004

This is a good idea for other languages.. also for other platforms.
Awhile ago I had to do some cross-compiling for arm, and I think I
created a nice set of retargetable packages for compiling cross-compiler
packages. I should dig these out and get them into the general
consciousness.

I keep meaning to eventually try the cross-compiled stuff on the old
Intrinsyc cubes I used to use as dns/dhcp servers. At the time, I was
cross-compiling for other purposes, but the cross-compiler worked great.

- P