[arch-projects] pacbuild

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 29 16:34:12 EDT 2004

> This is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.  I was waiting to hear
> whether you had done anything about this idea, and I see you have been
> silently slaving away on it for some time ;)
>
> I'd love to test and help out with this, as I was just moaning today
> about the need for controlled build environments (especially since
> nasty unwanted dependencies keep creeping into my GNUstep packages).
> I'm most interested in the Waka portion, as that seems to take care of
> the most difficult task (the controlled builds).  How modular is it?
> Is it necessary to use this with the other scripts, or can I integrate
> Waka into something else.  How easily can I script it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike Baehr

Integrating waka into anything is really easy.  It was designed to be very
modular in that no piece really depended on othr pieces except for the
transfer of data.

The code is available from svn at
https://xentac.net/svn/arch-tools/pacbuild/trunk

To just look through the code, go here:
http://xentac.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=arch-tools&path=/pacbuild/trunk/&rev=0&sc=1

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.

My old gpg key expired, the new one is available from keyservers.  I was
stupid enough not to realize this before it was too late, so I am not
able to sign my new key with my old key.  If this assurance isn't enough,
please contact me.