[arch-projects] GroovyWeather 0.2

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:42:53 EDT 2005

Groovy just updated their beta release from 1.0beta-10 to 1.0-jsr-01.
The syntax has changed a fair bit, because they're standardizing
Groovy using a JSR -- its going to be the standard java scripting
language, I guess.

What this means is that after I updated groovy this afternoon,
groovyweather no longer worked. 0.2 includes a few syntax
modifications to work with the JSR syntax.

http://www.buchuki.com/groovyweather.html

Its still eating resources -- I haven't bothered to figure out why,
I've assumed the problem is in groovy, and not in my script... hehe.

Dusty