[arch-projects] New small project proposition

Rasatmakananda rasat at pacific.net.sg
Fri Apr 8 23:15:55 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 17:27 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Now I'm not talking about a little popup window with all the
> accessability and things like that... I'm just looking for <C-N> and
> <C-P> to complete within the context of the class/struct/union...

I haven't used vim, except tried few times. What I don't like with CLI's
in general, when needed to remember command words/options or scroll a
long man page or --help. I got the dislike of memorising bunch of
options from WordPerfect in its early days. Don't think I was the only
one. Nano I like when having the two line menu at the bottom.

If you are suggesting a popup window to see the options, I like the
idea.

Markku
(rasat)