[arch-projects] Arch Linux Java Packaging

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:54:54 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

I'd like some peer review on this document before releasing it to the
hungry masses to tear apart and unconstructively criticize...

http://www.buchuki.com/misc/archjava.html

Jason: Could you post a link to this on the Developer Mailing list?
They can direct any questions to me or discuss it amoungst themselves
first. ;-)

For those who don't like to randomly click links in an e-mail without
knowing what they are, this is a first draft of a document I wrote
that defines a new standard for packaging java applications. I'm
looking for feedback and potential problems so they can be adjust or
changed within the document.

Dusty