[arch-projects] SolarWiki--php5 based Wiki

cactus cactus at solarblue.net
Wed Mar 16 00:59:44 EST 2005

The main feature I was striving for with componentization was a modular
wiki language for end users. It would be possible to define your own
parser for IL to EXT (end user interaction language), and the conversion
back again.

Other than that, it was something to do. Something to get familiar with
what is new in php5: new OO structure, new use of exceptions, etc.
I also needed a project for a class I was doing, and it was more focused
on the process (requirements, uml, etc), and using a component based
architecture, than it was on output.

*shrug*