[arch-projects] calling python from C/C++

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:10:01 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:03:26 -0600, Aaron Griffin
<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> what I want to know is the proper syntax to do this...the docs are sketchy
> Also, what's the correct way to pass a C struct to python?

No idea, but I could tell you how to do it in Java. :-D

I assume this is some experiments you may use for the window manager
you may be developing. I thought I should bring that project up,
because I know at least one member of this list (punkrockguy) was
interested in developing a wm a while back. Take a look here, folks:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=10768

Dusty