[arch-projects] Hello

Ryan Burrows ryanb3 at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:31:04 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I just recently (yesterday) installed arch linux and am enjoying it so
far.  I read Dusty's post on the message board, and seeing as how I enjoy
programming (though I've never undertaken any major projects) I thought I
might as well join this list.  Just thought I'd send a message to say hi

Ryan  H. Burrows                                  /"\
Junior, App & Comp Math Sci (Discrete Math & Al)  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
ryanb3 at u.washington.edu                            X      against HTML email
                                                   / \