[arch-projects] Dead list

Martin Lefebvre dadexter at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:38:49 EDT 2005

Well... I don't know if that qualifies as a "project"... but I tried to
port Arch to my HPPA box, but had to give up due to HD space
limitations... and the lack of tim to setup a working cross-compiler...
hey, maybe if anyone has any pointers?

I also thought about porting the arch user space to the freebsd kernel
like debian did... but I'm only 1 guy! :P

dadexter