[arch-projects] Arch AMD64 Port

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:43:05 EDT 2005

Is anybody on this list associated with the project to port Arch
packages to AMD 64? Or does anybody know who to contact about it? I
know there's a forum topic for it, but I was hoping there might be a
mailing list or project page somewhere. Or is it generally discussed
on the AL mailing list, which I don't subscribe to? Or is it dead?

I've got an AMD 64 machine sitting beside my desk seducing me into
taking it home... countdown until 5:00 Alberta time begins now... :-D

Dusty