[arch-projects] window manager thought

Jason Chu jason at archlinux.org
Sun May 29 02:21:44 EDT 2005

> But, I'm wondering if anybody knows about a Window manager that would
> allow me to have the two windows side by side, not overlapping, but
> with part of both windows off the side of the screen. As I move my
> mouse to the right of the screen, it automatically moves the whole
> viewport to the right so I can focus that window.

You could always add a Virtual directive to your xorg.conf file.  Then
you'd *actually* have a desktop that was larger than your screen and you
could put two windows beside each other and use the mouse to push both
sides...

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not understand,
things are just as they are.