[arch-projects] Modular Text Editor

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:38:29 EDT 2005

Mostly I'm starting over from scratch. Xerxes2 is still working on the
existing code, while I am starting on a redesign from scratch. Not
really adding features yet. Hopefully soon we'll be able to convert
existing features to a modular format, then we'll have the plugin
format worked out and will be able to start designing new plugins.
Hopefully at that time it will be easy to add your own features
without hacking the core...

Dusty