[arch-projects] AUR 1.4.0

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Tue Oct 2 21:27:47 EDT 2007

Version 1.4.0 of the AUR has been released!

This is probably the most exciting version since we launched the AUR.
Thanks to all the hard-working contributors who made this one possible,
especially eliott, tardo, louipc, xilon, and thralas.

Thanks also to our tireless translation team who cleans up after the
messes we make!

And finally, thanks to git-- I'm not sure we would have had such an
amazing release without it. I've taken some time to come around on it,
but it's an awesome tool.

The full changelog is attached from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0. Or you can go look
at the whole thing yourself at:

http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=aur.git;a=shortlog

As usual, report all problems here.

- P