[arch-projects] AUR release plan

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Tue Oct 2 22:35:36 EDT 2007

Joerie de Gram wrote:
>> As usual, report all problems here.
>
> The 'Flagged as safe' language string is missing in several language
> files, including EN, which causes the untranslated text (exactly the
> same, as it's english) to be displayed red and bold.
>
> PT, CA, and ES are incomplete as well (some are lacking more than this
> single string).
>
> Two-line patch at
> http://ius.student.utwente.nl/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=aur/.git;a=commitdiff;h=c332954a9addef85ea668eff7cbeae56733a6d60

Thanks. I've cherrypicked this onto the stable branch. We'll release
1.4.1 in a day or so once these sorts of big things shake out.

Merging to starting for 1.5.0 in testing. I think we'll plan to do 1.5.0
in about a month, so the merge window will be 2-3 weeks with 1-2 weeks
for testing/regressions/translations.

- P