[arch-projects] [AUR] More AUR Progress

tardo tardo at nagi-fanboi.net
Wed Oct 24 00:50:31 EDT 2007

Loui wrote:
> On 10/21/07, tardo <tardo at nagi-fanboi.net> wrote:
>
>> In between the wee hours of the night, a few us has been patching the
>> current AUR feverishly.. ok enough with the introductions, you know how
>> we do this =]
>>
> Wow man you're a machine. One thing I gotta recommend is to not use
> tables for page layout! Yikes! And the &nbsp; bit markup design
> no-no's in my school of thought.

Hehe, I'm often told that I'm a machine. Last semester, I slept for only
1-2 hours a night since I was working on 3 different school projects at
once. And as for tables for layout, I'm no CSS pro, so I used whatever
was easiest. I'd rather write the backend code anyway. The &nbsp; were
there before, so I just left them as is.

- tardo