[arch-projects] [tur-users] Mailing list name change/modifications

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:45:17 EDT 2007

Has someone complained about traffic on arch-projects?

I think we should still keep arch-projects for general archlinux
projects, especially for those projects which aren't 'hot' like AUR is
right now. I'd be kind of annoying to have 1001 low-traffic MLs. I
think.

I guess renaming tur-users would make sense since 'trusted user
repositories' don't really exist any more other than [community]