[arch-projects] Modified projects.archlinux.org git repo

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 30 02:52:02 EDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 09:18:54PM -0400, Loui wrote:
> I don't think it's worth the trouble to muck with the commit history though.
>
> On 10/29/07, Loui <louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I put those usernames in the AUTHORS file because I didn't know what
> > people's full names and emails were. Also, some people might not want
> > their full name in it. Feel free to add yours if you like.

Ok, you don't seem to get it.

If someone doesn't want their full name on their commit, that's tough. From
here on out, no more patches without full names on them. If you disagree
with this, my delete key is far from worn out...

As for the history, there isn't a single other project on
projects.archlinux.org that does not use full names. We've gone through
the effort of rebuilding history using full names for every other
project we've put up. There is no reason the AUR should be an exception.

-S