[arch-projects] AUR Development in Git

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:55:08 EDT 2007

Hey you guys should join #archlinux-aur in IRC it might make for
easier or more immediate communication.

Anyways I'll tell  you a little more detail at what I've just been working on.
I noticed that my master branch was broken... I guess I didn't
completely resolve some conflicts before...
I decided to merge my experimental branch to master.
I incorporated eliott's style changes
I was working on package search stuff in experimental so package
search sorting is broken right now but I'll work on that and let you
know when it's fixed

Cheers.