[arch-projects] merging for 1.4.0

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Tue Sep 25 09:15:59 EDT 2007

The merge window for 1.4.0 will close Friday, 9/28. After that, just
regressions/bugfixes will be pulled. I may cherrypick one or two
fixes and roll a 1.3.2 before then.

I am working on merging masters from the following people into my
testing branch:

eliott (done)
louipc
tardo
xilon

It probably does make sense for folks to rebase off of the release
repo at this point (http://git.mattal.com/aur), if they want their
changes incorporated. There were substantial conflicts merging from
everyone but eliott, and I am not sure how long it will take me to
sort all of that out. If you want your stuff to get, please work on
eliminating conflicts between your repos and mine; hopefully this
will be a 1-time hassle and then we'll be into smooth sailing.

I will generally do my merging work on the subzero checkout, and
push things pack to the public repo when I've sanity checked them.
The upshot of this-- you can use the subzero url to effectively
monitor the state of my testing branch. As we get close to a stable
release, I'll probably switch subzero over to the stable tree, but
I'll announce that when it happens.

https://subzero.elys.com

- P