[arch-projects] merging for 1.4.0

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:37:31 EDT 2007

PHEW rebasing then merging was a doosey. You should be able to pull
flawlessly now.  Hmm now there are some changes you may want and some
that you may not want. And they're not really in single commits
particularly ( sorry :( )
The thing is I've taken a LOT of the presentation code out of stuff in
lib/ and put it in template/, I did use some of the styles/layout that
eliott had implemented but I didn't get the chance to get them all
into template/, also I was stripping out some layout tables and I
haven't tried to really style and lay them out nicely (I figured I'd
ask eliott since he has a good eye for it).

Well check it out and see what you think. Thanks. It's probably easier
to just look at the raw code than the diffs heh.