[arch-projects] AUR repo migrated to projects.archlinux.org

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Wed Sep 26 08:57:08 EDT 2007

Effective immediately, the main AUR git repo now lives on
projects.archlinux.org.

You can find the web interface easily by visiting:

   http://projects.archlinux.org

The new pull url is:

   http://projects.archlinux.org/git/aur.git

To eliminate confusion, I've unshared my old public repo.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we'll be staying here a while now!

- P

P.S. Anyone wiser than I in the ways of git, can you share any
tricks for telling git that the origin has been relocated? Is it as
easy as just changing the origin in the config file or are there
more things to do?