[arch-projects] merging for 1.4.0

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 20:54:55 EDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Paul Mattal <paul at mattal.com> wrote:
> Merged. Thanks!
>
> The only tricky bit was making sure we rewrite the config.inc file. I'll
> have to make sure I do that when we roll out.
Ah yeah. I should have said something about that. Doh.

OK. I have the first bits of work on separating presentation code from the rest.

The idea behind stuff in web/template/ is that all variables are
defined outside of the template itself so there's no DB action or
anything to complicate the markup.
Just markup and print the values you want output in the appropriate
places, or check the variables for custom output (eg. whether to
display a login box, or "logged in as" string)