[arch-projects] [netcfg] Pull request to support tunnels

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:18:40 EDT 2011

On 2011/7/12 Kyle Fuller <inbox at kylefuller.co.uk> wrote:
> I have created a patch for netcfg to support tunnels, such as sit tunnels for IPv6. The included example would act similar to the rc.d script found at https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IPv6_-_Tunnel_Broker_Setup
>
> You can find this patch as a git commit on https://github.com/kylef/netcfg/commit/e6b95df3a80a92480a5ee062a13f5c844802098a
>
> This is commit e6b95df3a80a92480a5ee062a13f5c844802098a on the branch 'tunnel' on the 'git://github.com/kylef/netcfg.git' repo.
>
> I have no where I should submit this pull request, this mailing list seems most related place I could find.

Hello Kyle,

I'll look into this for the version 2.7 branch (which does not exist
yet). The 2.6 branch is feature freezed for bug fixes only. Other
pending patches/projects include support for network bonding, Dan's
patches, more complex ppp schemes (for 3G connections)...

arch-projects is the right mailing list for these matters.

Regards,
Rémy.