[arch-projects] [netcfg] Prerelease package before 2.6 release
remy at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 12 03:14:57 EDT 2011
I have uploaded a premilinary netcfg package including the latest
changes. It does not correspond to a particular tag in the Git
repository (it's commit 1f5183b8).
I plan to produce version 2.6 after some polishing has been made.
* I can test static configuration
* I can test IPv4 wireless
* I remember wireless IPv6 worked previously, maybe due to
autoconfiguration. I don't know if there are real people out in the
world using DHCP for IPv6.
net-tools is now an optional dependency. It's only necessary if you want
to use the IFCFG option.
- add support for IPv6 configuration (FS#18699)
- add support for static routes configuration (FS#18700)
- add support for creating tun/tap interfaces (FS#15049)
- wireless: add support for explicit BSSID (FS#24582)
- wireless: add support for ad-hoc connections (FS#19683)
- use /run instead of /var/run
- drops dependency on net-tools package
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the arch-projects