[arch-projects] [arch-general] [arch-dev-public] New list: arch-projects

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Mar 28 11:28:48 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Florian Pritz
<bluewind at server-speed.net> wrote:
> On 28.03.2011 17:02, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>> It would be nice if people would prefix the mails with the prject's
>> name e.g. ([netcfg] or [devtools]). Otherwiese there is quite a chance
>> that mails will get lost; especially if the traffic on that list
>> increases.

This sounds like a good idea, I'll try to remember doing this.

> Is it possible to generate those tags from address extensions? Would be
> nice if you could use addresses like
> "arch-projects+initscripts at archlinux.org" and mailman generates
> "[arch-projects] [initscripts] <normal subject>"

That would be great. I have asked several contributers to post patches
to the list, I guess it will be rather unlikely that all the one-time
contributors will know to add this prefix. It would be much easier if
I can ask people to post patches to
<arch-projects+initscripts at archlinux.org>. I don't know if it is
possible though :-)

Cheers,