[arch-projects] [INITSCRIPTS] Improvment & bug fix

Seblu seblu at seblu.net
Tue Mar 29 19:08:27 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 29.03.2011 19:26, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
>> I don't know if it was intentional or worked by accident. I think
>> there are several such features, especially in the networking code. I
>> think we should at some point document exactly what we support (in the
>> code) and treat everything else as bugs.
>
> It was intentional. This was a fix for a bug report once.
Interesting! Do you have a link?

2 points:
- loadkeys can take more than one filename as argument.

- in code we have:
for utf-x
[[ $KEYMAP ]] && status "Loading Keyboard Map: $KEYMAP" /bin/loadkeys
-q -u "$KEYMAP"
and without
[[ $KEYMAP ]] && status "Loading Keyboard Map: $KEYMAP" /bin/loadkeys -q $KEYMAP

I think we should at least have the same behaviour for the two.

--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net