[arch-projects] [initscripts] a new releaes

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat May 7 19:52:09 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

A few minor bugs have been fixed in git since our last release, so I'd
like to push out a new one in the coming week.

It would be great if you could let me know of any pending patches you
want included. I will at least wait for the /sbin/rc rename from
Seblu, but there might be other things I have missed.

To make sure I don't forget your patches, the best way is to let me
know of your public git repository that I can track :-)

Cheers,

Tom