[arch-projects] [netcfg] doing a netcfg release ?
remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:49:51 EDT 2011
On Sun 22 May 2011 at 14:56 +0200, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:
> I see the current netcfg release is more than a year old. It seems
> wise to do a new release with the current state of the git repository,
> which has accumulated several patches over time.
> If nobody objects, I can write some release notes and do the packaging.
I have tagged version 2.5.5 and put a package in [testing].
Here are the release notes:
- new connection types: openvpn (FS#21490), vlan
- new option HIDDEN (for hidden SSIDs)
- new option SKIPNOCARRIER (FS#21755)
- default WPA driver is now nl80211
- minor fixes and improvements (FS#17190, FS#17546,
FS#20150, FS#20569, FS#21377, FS#23293)
- better zsh completion file (FS#19823)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the arch-projects