[arch-projects] [initscripts] new release soon

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Tue May 31 04:30:24 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of making a release in the next few days. The reason I
want it soon is to add deprecation comments to MODULES/MOD_AUTOLOAD.
Aside from that we have some bug fixes, a new network system and lots
of improvements to rc.d.

If anyone have any outstanding patches, please remind me. And it would
be great if people could try out the current git to make sure there
are no problems I have missed ;-)

[I am aware of the stuff being discussed by Eric and Sebastien, so if
you guys agree soon, I'll include it, otherwise we can just wait for
the next release (at the current rate, in a month's time)].

Cheers,

Tom