[arch-projects] [initscripts] next release

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat Nov 26 08:12:35 EST 2011

Hi guys,

There is not much new in initscripts-git, but I think I'll anyway want to make
a release soon, so please take it for a spin and let me know of any problems.

As of the next release we will interact well with the fsck hook in mkinitcpio
0.8.0. That is, we don't fsck the rootfs if the initramfs already did it for
us.

Please also let me know if I have dropped any patches you have sent, or if you
have some patches that are almost ready and that you'd like to include.

Cheers,

Tom