[arch-projects] [initscripts] new release

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat Sep 24 19:11:40 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I intend to make a new initscripts release in the next week. Please
let me know if I have missed some patches, or if you notice any
problems with the current git.

Changes:

* We'll start complaining about an empty /usr
* We pivot into a shutdown ramfs if it exists in /run/initramfs
* /etc/profile.d/locale.sh is now a static file, rather than being
generated on every boot (this means we need to use -f when updating)
* rc.d is can now filter the output in a nice way
* We load fragments from sysctl.d in addition to the sysctl.conf file
* /etc/localtime is now a symlink

Cheers,

Tom