[arch-projects] [netcfg] [GIT] netcfg network scripts repository annotated tag 2.8.9 created. 2.8.9

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:42:03 EDT 2012

> Here you remove networking configuration from /etc/rc.conf.
> A message after pkg upgrade (not the case with testing pkg) or a
> message on archweb can save some people from drowning.
>
> Cheers,

They have been getting messages that this would happen for half a year
now and the recent changes to initscripts forced them to revisit their
rc.conf anyway. Additionally, I think it might keep working anyway, as
a side-effect (testers?). But, of course, a message somewhere wouldn't
hurt. Suggestions?