[arch-projects] [netcfg] Project Status / Reconnect Syntax Patch

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:21:08 EST 2012

Dear Remy and the rest,

I am currently not an Arch Linux Developer, but am willing to maintain
the netcfg repository. Someone else will have to do the packaging in
that case, I guess. Is this something you would like, Remy?

As for the patch, I don't think we should want a syntax to reconnect
every profile, since this is in general not something one should want
to do. It feels like an ugly workaround. In my opinion it would be a
lot nicer to introduce a syntax to reconnect all profiles that use a
specified interface.

Regards,
- Jouke