[arch-projects] [initscripts][RFC] cryptsetup: deprecate old syntax and default to the systemd one

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Jul 28 12:31:44 EDT 2012

Am Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:46:57 +0200
schrieb Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no>:

> I think one of them should be in buys and one in bytes. I'm on my
> phone, so can't check.

If they are directly passed to dd and cryptsetup then not.

With the old syntax the same values are directly passed to dd and
cryptsetup. See do_unlock_legacy().

So those values are absolutely correct, because the same values work
and have ever worked with the old syntax. So there must be a bug in
either the new part of initscripts or in systemd-cryptsetup. And I
wouldn't wonder if it's systemd, because I know that my script works.

Heiko