[arch-projects] [projects] mailinglist prefix restrictions

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Jun 12 11:07:03 EDT 2012

Hi all,

as this mailing list is meant for several different projects we use
subject prefixes like [initscripts]. This makes it easy to automatically
sort them into folders. Unfortunately we still get quite a lot of mails
without any prefix. Therefore I am testing a filter which would reject
such mails.

ATM the following prefixes enclosed in [] are allowed:
dbscripts
devtools
initscripts
mkinitcpio
namcap
netcfg
abs
projects

The [projects] prefix is meant for general discussions like this one.
Let me know what you think about this and if I missed anything. We could
also add a explanation to the welcome message we send to new
subscribers.

Greetings,

Pierre