[arch-projects] netcfg: fixes and features

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 04:49:51 EDT 2012

Dear Thomas,

> So it seems we finally have someone who is willing to work on netcfg.
> Anyone who is interested in netcfg, please review the git tree.

There has been a slight increase in interest in the GitHub repository,
but nothing too spectacular. For my own use-cases, I did not
experience any bugs.

> I propose to manually pull the tree and package it on Jouke's pull
> request. If the results are good, we might talk about direct git-shell
> access.

It has been two weeks since your mail and it is again rather quiet
around the GitHub repository. Perhaps the best idea now is to package
it for testing and see whether anyone experiences any problems (I
don't expect so). Pulling would be nice since many documentation
refers to the Arch Linux projects git. Packaging boils down to `make
pkgbuild` and `make upload`. The PKGBUILD ends up in the repository
root (don't mistakenly try to use the template in contrib/).

Regards,
- Jouke