[arch-projects] netcfg: fixes and features

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:51:59 EDT 2012

> It seems I noticed the 'make pkgbuild' target too late, so please check
> the ABS PKGBUILD and see if it is okay.

Unfortunately, it is not. One optional dependency (net-tools) was
dropped, one build dependency (asciidoc) was added, the optional
dependencies dialog and wireless_tools their descriptions changed.
Furthermore, the PKGBUILD now deals with installing shell completion.

I noticed you changed to sha256sums. Should I upgrade?

Regards,
- Jouke