[arch-projects] netcfg: fixes and features

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:13:45 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 20:07, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 19.03.2012 18:04, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
>>> I'm in favor of an announcement somewhere. Additionally, the wiki
>>> would need some updating when 2.7 is released.
>>
>> Technically, I released 2.7 already, so I'll tag your changes as 2.7.1.
>> Version numbers don't matter anyway.
>
> I updated the PKGBUILD and tagged the release as 2.7.1, please pull the
> tags and commits from the upstream repository.

Today, the path for bash-completion scripts changed. Although I do not
use bash completion, I did a quick update of the PKGBUILD and during
testing I discovered some errors in the completion script. They have
now been fixed (for as far as I could make sense of the weird
completion practices). Perhaps it is already time for a 2.7.2? We'll
be running out of version numbers this way :-P.