[arch-projects] [initscripts] helping with initscripts development

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Fri Oct 19 18:52:05 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:21:25PM +0200, Lone_Wolf wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I noticed the call for help with keeping initscripts alive by Tom
> Gundersen on arch-dev-public and would like to offer my help.

Great. Perhaps you have some fixes in mind that you could propose, or
you have some sort of timeline/vision for the future of initscripts.
When we asked for help, we didn't just mean a request for people to say
"here I am." This would be in line with what Tom has been doing for the
past year+.

If you need some ideas, the bug tracker awaits you.