[arch-projects] [netctl] Updated documentation for pppoe and mobile_ppp

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 07:09:27 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Robbie Smith <zoqaeski at gmail.com> wrote:
> I’ve updated the documentation for the pppoe and mobile_ppp connections in
> the netctl.profile(5) manpage. How should I submit it, a patch to this list
> or a pull-request to the git repo on projects.archlinux.org?

A pull-request is a bit hard to review (and thats one thing this list
is for). Therefore I prefer patches to the list (git format-patch
style for ease of applying).

The changes to the documentation look good, although there are some
indentation issues. In the documentation all lines should be within 72
characters and indentation is 4 spaces deep.

I'm looking forward to your patches,
- Jouke