[arch-projects] [netctl] hotfix for wifi-menu -o generated wpa profiles

Jouke Witteveen j.witteveen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:07:11 EST 2013

No exceptions? In this case, it is not very sensible, is it?

To me, these questions are no longer about netctl 1.4-2. I even think
it is a very good rule to have all [core] packages go through
[testing] first. However, there might be cases where it is not what
you'd want (of which this incarnation of netctl might be one).